Today, the most successful organizations are the ones that can deliver value quickly. These organizations adopt a hybrid multi-cloud strategy for the enterprise, allowing them to retain the security, privacy and resiliency for mission critical workloads on the mainframe while benefiting from the agility, ease of access and collaboration inherent to cloud-native tools.
But “opening up” the mainframe is about more than just the open-source, cloud-native technologies themselves. It’s about opening up the underlying infrastructure that enterprises are built on so that IT teams can connect across technologies and easily interact with the mainframe. For large-scale enterprises, it’s becoming increasingly important to open up the mainframe while preserving security, stability and throughput.
Join us on Thursday, February 11 for a deep-dive into building and managing hybrid applications for agility in a multi-cloud world of continuous delivery. Register now to attend live and hear talks from global industry thought leaders, clients and ecosystem partners on the latest in IBM Z, DevOps, LinuxONE, Cloud, Analytics, Open Source and more. Registration is FREE, but space is limited. Reserve your spot now!
Hear it from the experts!
Secure your sponsorship today!
- MediaOps is the premier tech company for the best virtual events. We have been producing these events for 3 years way before the new even normal.
- We produce one of a kind EXPERIENCES within the virtual environment.
- Sponsors can use the virtual environments as a digital asset for internal marketing and sales efforts long after the event Virtual Summit content will be available for 90 days following the event.
- The Virtual Summit’s virtual exhibit hall enables valuable interaction with attendees, including live booth chats that are similar to face to face summits.
- Sponsor specific virtual booths include company messaging and branding, demo abilities and personal interaction with attendees in real time without incurring travel expenses.
- For additional information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org